Microtex EV Battery - Reva* car battery
* Disclaimer: Reva is not a brand of Microtex. And Microtex has no connection with Reva
Microtex deep cycle EV Battery - suitable for Reva* car battery
Microtex EV batteries are tubular plate lead-acid batteries. Also, called Semi-Traction batteries due to their intense discharge requirements. EV batteries are designed to supply a relatively small amount of DC current over long periods of hours up to 80% depth of discharge and on its subsequent charge. Specially designed lead alloys for positive and negative grids provide better current conductivity to the terminals with lower internal resistance. The presence of tin and grain refiners ensure a high-performance plate resistant to grid corrosion and offers higher efficiency in charge-discharge cycles.
Microtex are EV battery manufacturers in India, with German technology
Get immediate supply of your Reva∗ car battery. High performance with even more capacity & deep discharge performance!
No waiting for months together! Get in touch now!
Here is the perfect solution if you want trouble-free battery performance
With a Microtex EV battery, you get:
- Trouble-free performance
- Reduced water topping-up needs, makes you feel it is a waterless battery!
- Faster charge acceptance with nano-carbons!
- High power efficiency – performs through the day longer!
- Longer discharge period – heavy-duty, coupled with deep-cycle capabilities
- Long-life – better return on investment
Why Microtex EV Battery?
German Designs - Made for Indian conditions
Microtex batteries are designed by Dr Wieland Rusch a leading battery scientist & inventor of the copper stretch metal submarine battery design.
Comparable to any leading international brands of batteries – our designs match with the best in the world.
Established in 1969, Microtex is known for its legendary quality
Microtex batteries are known the world over for its dependable & reliable battery performance
Unlike competitors, Microtex makes the complete battery & all its components in house
Microtex produces in house, the specially designed lead alloys, lead oxides, grid castings, pasted plates, injection-moulded containers, multi-tubular gauntlets (PT Bags), PVC separators and produces the complete battery using state of the art industry standard battery making machinery.
What sets our EV Batteries apart from the rest?
Microtex have been manufacturing & exporting semi-traction & traction batteries from 1977. 50 years of manufacturing experience puts our Microtex * Reva car battery as one of the top EV battery manufacturers in India. Designed for deep discharge performance, it is manufactured with special antimony alloys, requiring very less water topping-up. A boon for the * Reva car battery user!
Available in the complete international range in 6v batteries, 8v batteries & 12v EV batteries capacities ranging from 140Ah to 240Ah meeting stringent international specifications.
Meets stringent specifications:
Microtex EV batteries meet stringent International Standards & generally comply with
- IS 5154 (Part 1) 2013
- Our labs are equipped with state-of-the-art high-quality life-cycle testers from world-class suppliers Bitrode and Digatron to ensure our batteries stand to meet the required electrical parameters to the test of time
Some of Microtex 6v Deep Cycle Battery features that EV manufacturers in India & Reva* car battery users look for include:
- Innovative design EV Battery
- Designer lead alloys with low antimony for positive plates & negative plates to prevent failures due to corrosion
- Low antimony reduces the need to top up more frequently
- Correctly balanced active materials ensure enhanced energy densities that provide long life & trouble-free performance
- 150 bar high-pressure die-cast spine grids for tubular positive plates (densely compacted under such high pressures prevent early corrosion failures)
- Tubular plates – not flat plates!
- Superior WOVEN tubular gauntlets (not NONWovens) for tubular plates
- Woven tubular gauntlets will not rupture in service and active material will not leak causing internal shorts & failure
- Sturdy PPCP (polypropylene copolymer) for durability
- Factory fresh charged batteries for * Reva battery car – No fuss no mess, use straight away
Complete international range
Semi-traction battery range
- EVT 6 v 205Ah
- EVT 6v 225Ah
- EVT 6volt 240Ah
- EVT 8 volt 140Ah
- EVT 8v 155Ah
- EVT 8v 175Ah
- EVT 12 volt 150Ah
- Microtex offers deep cycle Reva* car battery* – in 6v 240Ah & fits all Reva* battery car
Get prices, Now!
EV battery catalogue
Microtex EV battery are available in the international standard range in 6V, 8V & 12V models Please download our EV battery pdf
EV battery maintenance
Always refer battery manufacturer’s user manual for safety. You can get the best life out of your battery by following the manufacturer’s user guide
Charging EV batteries
Please refer to these detailed instructions on charging for the correct charger settings of your Microtex EV batteries
GTP, discharge curves & drawings
For EV battery GTP, battery discharge curves, Drawings & Reva* car battery price in India, Please send us a quick message with your requirements. We shall provide you with all information as required.
Things to consider while ordering an EV battery
There are many EV battery manufacturers throughout the world. Please consider the following while selecting your EV battery:
- Voltage & capacity
- Overall dimensions
- Terminal positions
- Automatic water filling system – please replace if older than 3 years – the non-return valves become sticky
Reva* car battery replacement cost at once can be an expensive experience. That’s why Microtex manufactures every component of the battery in-house – to keep our prices realistic and very competitive for our customers.
Competitive prices do not mean a loss of quality, either. We have skilled R&D teams and in-house scientists whose job it is to keep us up with modern technology and ensure that our practices make us a leader in the B2B battery industry. Electric car owners need to be sure that their electric cars are reliable and stand up to the need of giving battery capacity to cover the full range & be able to get more distances even in heavy bumper to bumper traffic.
In order to get the most out of your battery, it is essential to properly maintain your electric car battery. Microtex has devised a list of considerations to help with this to give you years of trouble-free use.
What EV battery technology do we offer?
Microtex EV Batteries are made with tubular plates & designed for semi-traction applications * reva battery car. Semi-traction load applications are very demanding on the * reva car battery & it needs to be suitably designed to meet the continuous deep-cycle discharges.
How many Reva* car batteries?
Reva electric car battery specifications – lead-acid battery technology: 8 batteries of 6 volt
A guide to maintaining your reva* car battery
- Time your * Reva car battery to be at their optimum charge for when they are likely to be used
- Check water levels each month
- Always use demineralized water
- Regularly check & clean any possible terminals corrosion apply a thin layer of petroleum jelly
Reva* car battery replacement cost
Exporting Batteries to 43 countries since 1977!
Related battery blog posts
Golf cart battery Guide to Electric Golf Cart Battery The term electric golf cart battery covers a multitude of applications, from lighting an RV or tent during a camping holiday to powering a club car golf cart buggy for a couple of 18-hole games per day. The applications are diverse but the requirements for the
Electric Vehicle Battery From time immemorial, man has been inventing newer machines to improve his living comfort and to have more productivity in factories. Electric vehicles were born around the middle period of the 19th century and modern EVs/HEVs were developed at the end of the 20th century. These EVs were seen as more comfortable