Microtex Golf Cart Battery
Microtex deep cycle golf cart batteries - with powerful tubular plates
Whether you need them for a resort, hotel, airport, golf course or another application, you can depend on Microtex to supply high-quality golf cart batteries. If you are looking to replace your fleet’s golf cart batteries, our Microtex cart battery offer the latest technology. They are specifically designed with the unique needs of businesses within the hospitality, golf clubs, golf cart manufacturers and golf cart industries’ needs in mind. It is suitable for all internationally available golf cars like Yamaha, Club Car, EZGO golf cart batteries. (Disclaimer- Microtex is not associated with these brands in any way)
Amazing Golf Cart Battery Performance!
True Deep-Cycle Performance with Tubular Plates
Get Golf Cart Battery price, now!
6v Golf cart batteries manufactured in India with German technology
What sets our Golf cart battery specifications apart from the rest?
Microtex have been manufacturing & exporting semi-traction & traction batteries from 1977. 50 years of manufacturing experience puts our Best Golf cart batteries as one of the top 10 Golf cart batteries manufacturers. Designed for deep discharge performance, it is manufactured with special antimony alloys, requiring very less water topping-up. A boon for the golf cart fleet maintenance team! Available in the complete international range in 6v golf cart batteries, 8v golf cart batteries & 12v golf cart batteries capacities ranging from 140Ah to 240Ah meeting stringent international specifications.
With Microtex Golf cart batteries near me, you get:
- Trouble-free performance
- Reduced water topping-up needs, makes you feel it is a waterless battery!
- Faster charge acceptance with nano-carbons!
- High power efficiency – performs through the fairway!
- Longer discharge period – heavy-duty, coupled with deep-cycle capabilities
- Long-life – better return on investment
Some of Microtex 12v Deep Cycle Battery features that Golf cart manufacturers in India & Golf clubs look for include:
- Designer lead alloys with low antimony for positive plates & negative plates to prevent failures due to corrosion
- Low antimony reduces the need to top up more frequently
- Correctly balanced active materials ensure enhanced energy densities that provide long life & trouble-free performance
- 150 bar high-pressure die-cast spine grids for tubular positive plates (densely compacted under such high pressures prevent early corrosion failures)
- Superior WOVEN tubular gauntlets (not NON-Wovens) for tubular plates
- Woven tubular gauntlets will not rupture in service and active material will not leak causing internal shorts & failure
- Specially designed Microtex vent plugs
The complete International range of Golf Cart Battery
available with matching sizes
Specifications & manuals
Golf Cart battery range
Golf cart battery specifications
- EVT 6 v 205Ah
- EVT 6v 225Ah
- EVT 6volt 240Ah
- EVT 8 volt 140Ah
- EVT 8v 155Ah
- EVT 8v 175Ah
- EVT 12 volt 150Ah
Golf cart battery user manual
Always refer battery manufacturer’s user manual for safety. You can get the best life out of your battery by following the manufacturer’s user guide
Charging Golf cart batteries
Please refer to these detailed instructions on charging for the correct charger settings of your Microtex Golf cart battery
GTP, discharge curves & drawings
For Golf cart battery GTP, battery discharge curves, Drawings & Golfcart battery price in India or for exports, Please send us a quick message with your requirements. We shall provide you with all information as required.
Meets stringent global specifications
Microtex Golf Cart batteries meet stringent International Standards & generally comply with
- IS 5154 (Part 1) 2013
- Our labs are equipped with state-of-the-art high-quality life-cycle testers from world-class suppliers Bitrode and Digatron to ensure our batteries stand to meet the required electrical parameters to the test of time
Things to consider while ordering a Golf cart battery
There are many golf cart manufacturers throughout the world. To ensure compatibility, as would be the case with all battery suppliers, Microtex needs specific information about your golf cart or Golf buggy design and layout. This includes:
- Voltage & capacity
- Overall dimensions
- Terminal positions
- Terminal type & post size (we can advise)
Replacing all of your fleet’s golf cart batteries at once can be an expensive experience. That’s why Microtex manufactures in-house – to keep our prices realistic and very competitive for our customers.
Our skilled R&D team & in-house scientists ensure that club golf cart batteries keep up with modern technology. Our best manufacturing practices ensure you get a reliable golf cart battery. A leader in the battery industry, Microtex products are trustworthy & stand up to the demanding drive over rugged & hilly terrain. Plus you get to cover more distances on the fairway.
Can I find 6v golf cart batteries near me?
It is most likely that you will. Microtex exports batteries to over 43 countries.
Tools required for Golf cart battery installation
What tools do you need to replace your golf cart batteries? You must have the following tools for your golf cart battery maintenance:
- Protective apron/bib – plastic or rubber
- Protective clear goggles (select the ones that completely shield the eyes & no water can enter accidentally)
- Protective rubber gloves with longer arm cover
- Multimeter to record battery voltage & current
- Battery hydrometer with 0.005 division to record the specific gravity of the electrolyte
- Non-contact digital temperature gun or glass bulb thermometer to record temperature during charging
- Demineralized water of approved quality
- Plastic funnel, jug & siphon
- Hard plastic brush to clean terminal post
- Insulated spanner of the required size (wrap insulation tape over the handle)
- Petroleum jelly for applying on terminals (Do not use grease)
A guide to maintaining your golf cart batteries
- Overcharging damages cells: Try to use automatic chargers that switch off once the battery reaches its maximum charge
- If you don’t possess an automatic charger, set a charge time via alarm clock or other means to check the charging progression in incremental periods
- Time your golf cart batteries to be at their optimum charge for when they are likely to be used
- Check water levels each month
- Always use demineralized water
- Regularly check & clean any possible terminals corrosion apply a thin layer of petroleum jelly
- Print a laminated maintenance chart for users
Can you use marine batteries in a golf cart?
Marine batteries have to cater to twin roles of cranking the motor & cater to deep cycle marine onboard requirements like the boats’ sophisticated electronics including radio communications, GPS, fish finder radar etc. Microtex tubular cart batteries are designed to withstand the rugged dual use with a high CCA giving massive cranking power to start any motor in extreme weather. Once that is done, the deep cycle battery has sufficient capacity to give you plenty of time in the water before a recharge.
Cold Cranking Amps (CCA): This is a rating given to 12V Starter Lighting Ignition (SLI) batteries to show their ability to start an engine in cold weather. It is defined as the number of amps that can be removed from a new fully charged battery at -180C for 30 seconds while maintaining a voltage greater than 7.2 volts
Get in touch, Now!
Get immediate supplies of your Golf Cart battery, with more capacity & deep discharge performance! No waiting for weeks together!
Related Battery Blog posts
English हिन्दी (Hindi) हिन्दी (Bengali) Punjabi (Punjabi) Español (Spanish) Français (French) Português (Portuguese (Brazil)) 日本語 (Japanese) Русский (Russian) Indonesia (Indonesian) ไทย (Thai) 한국어 (Korean) Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese) العربية (Arabic) 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified)) 繁體中文 (Chinese (Traditional)) Tamil (Tamil) اردو (Urdu) Golf cart battery Guide to Electric Golf Cart Battery The term electric golf cart battery covers
English हिन्दी (Hindi) हिन्दी (Bengali) Punjabi (Punjabi) Español (Spanish) Français (French) Português (Portuguese (Brazil)) 日本語 (Japanese) Русский (Russian) Indonesia (Indonesian) ไทย (Thai) 한국어 (Korean) Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese) العربية (Arabic) 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified)) 繁體中文 (Chinese (Traditional)) Tamil (Tamil) اردو (Urdu) Tubular plates: tall tubular battery vs flat plate battery 1. Types of lead acid battery plates