Microtex Corporate Governance
CSR policy, ICC policy, Shareholder information
Microtex Corporate Social Policy
Microtex takes corporate social responsibility very seriously. Microtex is committed to the social responsibilities and has been complying with this statutory requirement, with various initiatives to promote health and education in rural villages in Karnataka. You can download our CSR Policy here.
You can view the CSR report for the year 2018-19 here
Microtex Internal Complaints Committee Policy
- Every employee has a right to have a grievance addressed and resolved
- We at Microtex have an open policy to be accessible to every employee to hear & resolve any issues
- Microtex has a well established ICC policy governed and managed by a team comprising of the requirements of the governing laws in India
- A Leading manufacturer of Industrial Lead Acid Batteries with a pristine record of having extremely cordial relationships with its employees, stakeholders and business partners
- You can view the full text of the Microtex ICC Policy here
Microtex shareholder information
- Notice for meetings of members will be posted here.
- Click on the link below to download the notice. Notices will be removed after the meeting is conducted.
- FY 2020-21
- No notice currently available