2v Flooded battery low maintenance Stationary lead-acid battery
Specially formulated alloys for low water consumption, requiring topping-up once in 18 months
Microtex 2v Flooded battery for that reliable backup & standby battery
Standby & Backup
Switchgears & controls
Power generation & Power plants
Railways S&T & TRD
Inverters, UPS & Data centres
Flooded Battery manufacturers in India - 2v 100Ah to 2v 1100Ah
Microtex 2v flooded lead-acid battery have excellent reserve capacity. Deep-cycle characteristics, enable it to recover from deep discharges quickly.
Flooded battery are robust in construction housed either in the time tested Hard Rubber- ebonite containers or in modern high-impact Polypropylene copolymer (PPCP) hermetically heat sealed containers. Flooded battery are manufactured with Tubular positive plates made from woven gauntlets to eliminate shedding. Tubular plates ensure good capacity and long cycle life.
Microtex 2v Flooded battery are available in following capacities; 40Ah, 80Ah, 100Ah, 120Ah, 200AH, 300Ah 400Ah, 500Ah, 600Ah, 700Ah, 800Ah, 1000Ah and 1100Ah.Used as a stationary battery in power projects, power generation stations, power substations, controls & switchgear, standby, railway signalling & telecommunications, & is a dependable backup power source for critical power projects.
Flooded lead-acid battery for solar power: Flooded battery offers the most economical solutions & the best return on investment when used as a solar battery in large off-grid solutions & flooded solar batteries application. Battery type flooded means the cells are vented & not sealed. Flooded battery meaning they are required to be topped-up periodically. A well designed flooded battery will require water topping-up only once in 18 months. Microtex batteries come with specially designed features requiring very little maintenance.
Microtex 2v flooded battery - tested & proven since 1970s
Flooded battery Specifications
- Flooded battery from 2v 100Ah to 1100Ah meeting international standards conform to the following specs:
- IS 1651-2013
- IS 13369-1992
- IEC 61427
- IEC 60896-21, 22
- BS 6290 Part IV
2v flooded battery key features
- Strong & sturdy PPCP (Polypropylene Copolymer) containers & covers
- Can also be offered in the time tested hard rubber containers (ebonite)
- Specially formulated lead alloys with low antimony for tubular positive plates & negative plates to prevent failures due to early corrosion
- Extremely low antimony reduces the need to top up frequently
- Accurately balanced active materials ensure long life & trouble-free performance
- 150 bar High-Pressure Die-cast Spine Grids for Tubular Positive Plates (densely compacted under such high pressures provide robust life)
- Superior Woven Tubular Gauntlets (not Nonwovens) for Tubular plates Woven tubular gauntlets will not rupture in service and active material will not leak causing internal shorts & failure
- Specially designed Ceramic Vent Plugs with high easy visual red float level indicator of electrolyte level
- High-quality lead plated copper inter-cell connectors with accurate current rating design
- Special lead plated bolts will not corrode in service
- Battery stands can be offered in powder-coated mild steel or in Sal wood
Can be supplied factory charged – No fuss no mess. Use straight away!
Microtex 2v batteries are available from 2v 100Ah to 2v 1100Ah Please download our 2v flooded battery pdf
Always the refer battery manufacturer’s user manual for safety. You can get the best life out of your battery by following the manufacturer’s user guide
Please refer these charging instructions for the correct charger settings of your Microtex 2v battery banks
GTP, discharge curves & drawings
For 2v battery GTP, battery discharge curves, Drawings & flooded battery price in India or for exports, Please send us a quick message with your requirements. We shall provide you with all information as required.
Flooded battery vs sealed battery
Flooded batteries need to be maintained. They have a vent through which water addition is possible. Sealed tubular Gel batteries offer the benefits of tubular batteries without the need to be topped-up for its life.
Flooded battery vs AGM battery
Flooded batteries are best suited for deep-cycle applications like in solar off-grid requirements. Flooded batteries are the best choice where space is not a constraint. They are more economical & the ROI is better compared to the AGM battery.
AGM batteries by design occupy less space. They can be placed either horizontally or vertically. They can be stacked in modular racks that have a very small footprint. These are the tradeoffs & Microtex always help the customers to make an informed decision.
What is a flooded battery?
Wet flooded battery refers to lead-acid cells/batteries that have a removable vent through which water addition can be made. It is normal to have some water evaporation during the charge-discharge cycles. This water needs to be replenished or we run the risk of premature battery failure. The electrolyte used in a flooded battery is sulphuric acid. Read more about battery acid here.
Microtex flooded battery offer the best backup capacity
Request a Quote for 2v Battery
Related Blog posts
2v battery maintenance guide This is a general guide to obtain super long life from your battery banks. Always read & follow the battery manufacturer’s instructions to obtain the best performance characteristics. Only trained & authorized personnel familiar with battery installation, charging & maintenance shall be permitted to maintain large stationary battery banks. Do not