Golf Cart Battery
Microtex deep cycle Tubular Batteries
Whether you need them for a resort, hotel, airport, golf course or another application, you can depend on Microtex to supply high-quality golf cart battery.
- with powerful tubular plates
Microtex best golf cart batteries
German Designs - Made for Indian conditions
Microtex batteries are designed by Dr Wieland Rusch a leading battery scientist & inventor of the copper stretch metal submarine battery design.
Comparable to any leading international brands of batteries – our designs match with the best in the world.
Established in 1969, Microtex is known for its legendary quality
Microtex batteries are known the world over for its dependable & reliable battery performance
Unlike competitors, Microtex makes the complete battery & all its components in house
Microtex produces in house, the specially designed lead alloys, lead oxides, grid castings, pasted plates, injection-moulded containers, multi-tubular gauntlets (PT Bags), PVC separators and produces the complete battery using state of the art industry standard battery making machinery.
How long do golf cart battery last?
The term electric golf cart battery covers a multitude of applications, from lighting an RV or tent during a camping holiday to powering a club car golf cart buggy for a couple of 18-hole games per day. The applications are diverse but the requirements for the cart battery are very similar. In all cases, golf cart battery needs to be designed as a deep cycle battery & are subjected to deep discharge cycles, often daily.
The purpose of a 6v golf cart battery is simply to provide the necessary power and energy for hobbies, sports, holidays and any activity or pursuit for pleasure rather than work or subsistence. Clearly this is a big area with many types of activity which need power. The requirement for battery-powered vehicles such as electric cart buggies, electric canal boats and barges, RV camper homes or tent lighting all have the same basic operating pattern.
How many types of golf cart battery are available? Which golf cart battery is best?
- Flat plate flooded lead-acid battery (Cost-effective)
- Tubular Plate flooded lead-acid battery (best option for deep cycling; with outstanding performance; long life)
- AGM Battery: Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) VRLA Sealed Maintenance-Free Battery (Pros: Not much maintenance required; Cons: can have shorter life)
- Gel Battery (Flat Plate) Often mistaken for Tubular battery; Less maintenance; shorter life)
- Tubular Gel VRLA Battery (Minimum maintenance; life could be better than AGM; costlier; life not as much as flooded Tubular)
- lithium ion golf cart batteries (Quicker recharges, high capacity with lightweight; Very Expensive (don’t forget to add the cost of Battery Management System) Prone to safety issues, fire hazards
If you are looking to replace your fleet’s golf cart battery, our Microtex cart battery offer the latest technology. They are specifically designed with the unique needs of businesses within the hospitality, golf clubs, golf cart manufacturers and golf cart industries’ needs in mind. It is suitable for all internationally available for all carts like yamaha golf cart batteries, Club Car, EZGO golf cart batteries. (∗Disclaimer- Microtex is not associated with these brands in any way)
Designed by Dr Wieland Rusch of Germany – Manufactured with precision and pride in India, we make the complete Golf Cart Battery and all its components in house ensuring a high level of quality without having to depend on outside vendors.
Is a golf cart battery deep cycle?
Microtex offers the complete international range of Golf Cart Battery in tubular plates technology, meeting recognized international standards. Only tubular plate batteries can offer true deep cycle performance. Read all about tubular plate technology in this link.
Microtex have been manufacturing & exporting semi-traction & traction batteries from 1977. 50 years of manufacturing experience puts our Best Golf cart Battery as one of the top 10 Golf cart Battery manufacturers. Designed for deep discharge performance, it is manufactured with special antimony alloys, requiring very less water topping-up. A boon for the golf cart fleet maintenance team! Available in the complete international range in 6v golf cart battery, 8v golf cart battery & 12v golf cart battery capacities ranging from 140Ah to 240Ah meeting stringent international specifications. Ready stocks of 48 volt golf cart batteries & 36 volt golf cart batteries
Microtex Golf Cart battery is made from completely formed plates; & not green plates, formed after assembly.
This is to eliminate any chance of unformed active material in the electrodes.
With Microtex *club car golf cart batteries, you get:
- Trouble-free performance
- Reduced water topping-up needs, makes you feel it is a waterless battery!
- Faster charge acceptance with nano-carbons!
- High power efficiency – performs through the fairway!
- Longer discharge period – heavy-duty, coupled with deep-cycle capabilities
- Long-life – better return on investment
(*Disclaimer- Microtex is not associated with this brand in any way)
The TRUTH about how To Choose a Dependable Golf cart Battery...
even if You Have Been Told All Golf cart Battery Are Plus Or Minus The Same Thing!
At Microtex we believe our customers must get the best Golf Cart battery performance & life consistently. To this end, we leave no stone un-turned to ensure that you get a superior battery built with great care & passion.
What sets our Golf Cart Battery apart from the rest?
- Available in the complete internationally approved dimensions and fits most golf carts globally
- Operational Life: >1500 cycles operation @25°C 60% DoD
- Reduced Maintenance requirements: due to the very low antimony design with selenium as grain refiners, the need to top-up frequently is vastly reduced
- IEC 60 254-1 cycles: >1500
- Self-discharge: Approx 2% per month at 25°C
- Recovery after deep discharge: Very good
- Operational temperature: -20°C to 45°C, recommended 10°C to 35°C, short time 45°C to 55°C
- Microtex grid technology is an alloy of lead, tin, and antimony specifically formulated for use with Microtex Nano Plus Paste with Carbon Technology. The grid formulation provides outstanding structural adhesion between Nano Plus Paste and the grid frame.Thick high pressure die casted grids at an incredible 150 bar pressure, creates a robust spine grid with reduced corrosion, resulting in enhanced battery performance, longer life, reducing maintenance costs and downtime.
Made in India with German Technology
- Golf Cart Battery Terminal Connectors designed for the rated capacity without causing terminal melting or connector melting (common failure mode during service)
- High-quality hardened lead alloys used in terminals & connectors, also with brass inserts
- Trouble-free battery performance throughout its 5 year expected life
- Designer Low antimony-tin-selenium lead alloys ensure the need for frequent water topping up is substantially reduced – a blessing for the Golf cart fleet maintenance
- A dedicated support team for customer service to help you with the Golf Cart battery replacement
- Microtex Golf Cart Battery are supplied only with woven tubular bags we do not use nonwovens
- German Design: With balanced active materials delivers Golf Cart battery capacity that meets international specifications
- Durability: Robust heavy-duty construction, thicker spines, coupled with deep-discharge performance
- Price: A realistic, and competitive Golf Cart battery price
- Delivery: fastest 21 days assured on time delivery, every time; Guaranteed
- After-sales: A fully committed, PAN India customer care service is available a phone call away to solve any Golf Cart battery maintenance issue quickly and efficiently
Do you need a Golf Cart battery replacement?
Send us an inquiry, now.
Microtex Golf Cart Battery Specifications
Microtex Golf Cart Battery are available in lead acid deep-cycle tubular plate technology. Available in the complete international range in 6v golf cart Battery, 8v golf cart Battery & 12v golf cart Battery capacities ranging from 140Ah to 240Ah meeting stringent international specifications.
- EVT 6 volt 205Ah
- EVT 6v 225Ah
- EVT 6v 240Ah
- EVT 8 volt 140Ah
- EVT 8v 155Ah
- EVT 8v 175Ah
- EVT 12 volt 150Ah
Microtex offers deep cycle battery – Golf Cart Battery in 6v, 8v, & 12v Internationally used sizes and fits all Indian Golf cars & all international Golf carts
Microtex Caddy Golf Cart Battery is available ex stock. Quantities of 1000 batteries are usually delivered in 21 days
- Microtex Caddy Golf cart Battery is shipped on export worthy standard pallets, secured well & is packed suitably for safe transport. Within India each battery set is accompanied with a Tree Sapling & a user kit which includes necessary tools for the battery maintenance like,rubber gloves, safety goggles, multi meter, hydrometer, insulated spanner, etc.
- All batteries come with our standard 1 year warranty
- Within India you can avail an extended 1 year warranty if you plant the tree sapling – please see the attached tag on the plant for terms.
Microtex Caddy Golf Cart Battery meet stringent International Standards and meets electrical performance to comply with:
- IS 5154 (Part 1)2013
- IEC 60254-1:2005
- IEC 254-2
- EN 60 254-2
Our labs are equipped with state-of-the-art high-quality life-cycle testers from world-class suppliers Bitrode and Digatron to ensure our batteries stand meet the required electrical parameters to the test of time.
Industry-leading European Battery Experts work with us
The best experts from the European battery, industry assist in the design of Microtex Golf Cart battery & Processes to European Standards – Making our electric Golf Cart battery globally accepted!
Microtex have been manufacturing & exporting traction batteries from 1977!
Established as mfrs of PVC Battery Separators & PT Bags
Mr A Govindan our Founder & first generation entrepreneur, establishes Microtex pioneering the manufacture of battery separators & Tubular Bags which were import substitutes at the time. He obtained a patent for the Pluri Tubular Bags in 1975
Started exporting Traction Batteries to USSR
Not many companies in the world have the rich experience of manufacturing & exporting traction batteries from 1977. Microtex have supplied over 4500 traction batteries a year during the period
Approved for supply of 2V batteries for Telecom
Started supplies of 2V flooded LMLA batteries to the state owned P&T
Approved for supply to Indian Railways
Batteries for rolling stock applications & stationary batteries for signaling applications.
launched INtelliBATT 12v TT inverter batteries
Highly successful Microtex 12V flooded batteries for the huge inverter battery markets
Started manufacture of VRLA Battery & TSEC approved
Microtex establishes manufacture of VRLA batteries for various applications. Obtained TSEC approvals for VRLA batteries from 2V 200Ah to 2V 5000Ah in a very short time. Supplies to BSNL, Idea, Airtel, Indus Towers, Huawei, Bharti infratel, Viom, etc
Dr Rusch, leading battery scientist joins Microtex
Dr Wieland Rusch, battery expert from Germany & inventor of copper stretch metal submarine batteries, joins Microtex to upgrade & bring to world class designs for the complete range of batteries including traction battery & developed the complete range of OPzS & OPzV Gel battery. Microtex was the first company to launch Gel batteries in India.
Started production of OPzS & OPzV battery
Microtex started supplies of 2V OPzS Batteries to Nuclear facilities in India & exported Gel batteries for various applications including telecom, solar energy storage
Dr McDonagh joins Microtex as CTO
Dr Michael McDonagh with his rich manufacturing experience in various leading battery companies, established strong process controls in Microtex
Fast forward to today
Microtex is legendary for its high quality batteries & reputed in the battery industry for its good & ethical business practices. Microtex manufacturing plant is environment friendly, involves employees & ensures their welfare is first. Microtex is probably one of the few companies worldwide to manufacture in house, the entire battery from the lead alloys, battery containers, the grid castings, plate manufacture, assembly & testing of batteries to world class standards.
Why choose a Microtex Golf Cart Battery?
Technical information & unique characteristics
You get -
with more benefits for you
Special Patented alloys for ULM
Ultra Low Maintenance characteristics. Microtex uses very low antimony selenium tin lead alloys to ensure water consumption is minimum. Reducing the need for frequent water topping up. Feels like a water less battery!
Woven Pluri-Tubular Bags
Microtex only uses the higher quality woven PT Bags (NOT Nonwoven like in teabags). Made from high-tenacity, multi-strand, multi-filament polyester yarns treated with acrylic resins for high acid-resistance & oxidation resistance. The plate will not rupture during service!
Incredible 150 Bar Rusch Spine Grid
The spine grids for the tubular plate electrodes are cast on ultra-modern pressure die casting machines. Lead is compacted densely into the spines under these high pressures. Keeps the heavy duty grids corrosion-free
99.985% Purity Lead
Every lot of High purity of lead, is tested in-house for purity with Spark Emission Spectrophotometer. Ensures very long life battery performance. Presence of impurities like, Ferrous, Zinc, Manganese, Nickel, Cadmium, etc harm the battery. If untested it can harm the battery causing ealry failures.
Nano-Carbon Paste formula
Microtex special paste formula incorporating nano-carbon additives with graphite ensures quick recharge due to higher charge acceptance rates. This gives it superior high-rate power C5 power ratings & minimizes charging time.
Amazing 127-points quality check
Our batteries go through 127 check points before the battery reaches you. Our stringent ISO systems & process controls ensure that you get a trustworthy, reliable & dependable battery. Resulting in increased uptime with higher productivity. Highest cyclic endurance & best in class gravimetric energy density.
Here is the perfect solution if you want
trouble-free Golf Cart battery performance
What is the cost of Golf Cart battery?
Experience shows that 90% of batteries last only 1 to 2 years.
Don’t let that happen! Choose long-lasting deep-cycle batteries from Microtex. Dependable lead acid battery capacity so you can get the complete performance of over 3 years. Your return on investment in Microtex Golf Cart Battery ensures the long term cost is way lower.
How long do Golf cart batteries last?
Special designer lead alloys, with super additives, tin, low-antimony, arsenic, ensuring a really long life for your Microtex Caddy™ Golf Cart battery. In addition, we add nucleating agents like selenium, sulfur & copper to ensure the lead electrodes do not corrode for a long time, ensuring a very long life. The addition of nucleating agents gives the grids a fine-grained structure with good corrosion resistance as otherwise, the coarse dendritic structure will be prone to hot cracking and porosity.
Microtex Caddy Golf Cart Battery
Golf cart Battery in Airports
Golf Cart Battery in resorts
Electric Golf carts on the course
True Deep cycle tubular battery for golf carts
Deep cycle Golf Cart battery
Send us an inquiry, now.
Our happy customers
All logos belong to the respective companies & Microtex is not associated with the brands
Microtex Reputation. Highly demanding customer base
- OEM suppliers to manufacturers
- leading user manufacturing industries
- Indian Railways
- Oil companies
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India
- Exported globally
Get a quote, Now!
Established in 1969
Exporting Traction Batteries to 43 countries since 1977!
Battery manufacturing plant in India
What Microtex customers experience
Send us an inquiry, now.
Related Battery Blog Articles
Battery Mistakes All Golf Cart Battery Owners Need To Avoid!
Do not mix new batteries with old batteries
Used golf cart batteries reconditioning: often reconditioning an old battery can become quite a costly affair if you keep replacing dead batteries one by one; even the new battery will drain out rapidly as the old batteries tend to draw more out of the new one.
Golf Cart replacement batteries: It is best to have an expert from the company visit you to have a thorough inspection of the Golf Cart battery after a complete charge, compare the cell voltage, specific gravity to decide the state of charge & whether in needs to be replaced at all.
Avoid any sort of additives or desulfation methods
How to recondition Golf Cart Battery? Batteries are electro-chemical devices. All chemicals have a half-life period beyond which regeneration with chemical additives or desulfators for batteries have little effect if any temporary.
The normal mode of failure of Golf Cart battery is usually due to grid corrosion if the lead alloys are not designed properly. Desulfators cannot repair corroded grids.