6V 390Ah BATTERY
Deep Cycle Batteries
Manufactured in India with the finest German technology made for hot climatic conditions.
Microtex has been manufacturing deep cycle batteries for solar & motive power applications meeting European norms, since 1977.
Microtex 6V 390Ah battery manufacturer
Applications: floor cleaning machine battery, access platform batteries, aerial work platform battery/ aerial work access battery, 6V solar battery, 6V 390Ah battery for solar
Microtex 6V 390Ah Batteries in PPCP containers and housed in a sturdy FRP are designed for deep discharge and float long-duration applications in the Solar off-grid backup, floor cleaning machines & aerial platforms. Our 6V 390Ah batteries are manufactured using the best industry techniques, extensive testing, and with the highest quality components. The robust FRP containers maintain their rigid properties at a wide range of temperatures from −20 to 55 °C (−4 to 131 °F).
Heavy-duty internal busbars, thicker plates and sold terminals ensure trouble-free battery performance.
What is 6V 390Ah battery?
What sets our 6V 390Ah battery apart from the rest?
- Microtex deep cycle tubular 6V 390Ah batteries are available in the complete internationally approved size
- Operational Life:
- >3 years in operation @ 25°C
- Very low Maintenance: Reduced water topping up is required during the operational life
- IEC 60 254-1 cycles: >1500
- Self-discharge: Approx 2% per month at 25°C
- Recovery after deep discharge: Very good
- Operational temperature: -20°C to 45°C, recommended 10°C to 35°C, short time 45°C to 55°C
- Reliability: Peace of mind that the 6V 390Ah battery power supply will remain constant; longer power backup during discharges
- German Designs: With balanced active materials delivers better battery capacity that meets international specifications
- Durability: Robust heavy-duty construction, coupled with deep-discharge performance
- Price: Our 6V 390Ah battery price is realistic and competitive
- Delivery: On time, every time; Guaranteed
- After-sales: A fully committed, PAN India customer care service is available a phone call away to solve any issue quickly and efficiently
Made in India with German Technology
- Heavy-duty terminal ensures no melting of terminals – a standard failure mode in less reliable construction
- High-quality designer lead alloys ensure grid corrosion is minimal
- Trouble-free battery performance
- Low antimony lead alloy grids provide for superb grid strength
- A dedicated design team for customer service to help you through selection & sizing options
- Microtex forklift batteries have been exported from 1977
- The combination of Tin-lead alloy tubular positive plates and lead selenium low antimony alloys deliver the best performance. in lead-acid plate technology for ultra-long battery life & performance.
- 6V 390Ah batteries are supplied only with woven tubular bags we do not use nonwovens
- Robust FRP composite battery container
- Fits & matches international dimensions of 6V 390Ah battery
Microtex 6V 390Ah batteries are designed to outperform!
Request a quote, now
Microtex 6V 390Ah Battery datasheet, technical information, & downloads
Microtex 6V 390Ah batteries are available in the standard internationally approved dimensions in hermetically heat-sealed PPCP containers housed in a robust heavy-duty FRP battery container with handle
|Positive plate||Tubular plate with special antimony tin alloy|
|Negative plate||Flat pasted with nanocarbons & special additives|
|Separators||Microporous heavy duty battery separators with cross ribs|
|Container||Leak-proof Poly-propylene Copolymer 2V cells hermetically heat-sealed & housed in a leak-proof FRP tray|
|Cover/lid||PPCP with large visual indicators for polarity|
|Electrolyte||Sulfuric acid with a density of 1.28 kg/l|
|Specific gravity||1.280SG @ 25ºC|
|Terminal pillar post||100% gas & electrolyte-tight design made from high antimony lead for added strength|
|Intercell connectors||Heavy-duty grade lead intercell connectors of rated capacity|
|Vent valve||Easy flip type Vent Plugs with basket trap to avoid accidental debris getting inside|
|Operating temperature||-20ºC to 55ºC optimum recommended temp is 10ºC to 30ºC|
|Depth of discharge||normally up to 80%|
|Self-discharge||5-15% per month depending on the storage temperature conditions|
6V 390Ah batteries are available ex-stock and are delivered immediately. We ensure that you get factory fresh batteries for your order every time.
- Each 6V 390Ah battery is cushioned well and placed inside wooden crates suitable for safe transport.
- Standard 1 year for all supplies
Microtex 6V 390Ah Batteries electrical specifications:
Our labs are equipped with state-of-the-art high-quality life-cycle testers from world-class suppliers Bitrode and Digatron to ensure our batteries stand meet the required electrical parameters to the test of time.
Microtex has been manufacturing & exporting deep-cycle batteries since 1977
for forklift applications meeting international norms
Established as mfrs of PVC Battery Separators & PT Bags
Mr A Govindan our Founder & first generation entrepreneur, establishes Microtex pioneering the manufacture of battery separators & Tubular Bags which were import substitutes at the time. He obtained a patent for the Pluri Tubular Bags in 1975
Started exporting Traction Batteries to USSR
Not many companies in the world have the rich experience of manufacturing & exporting traction batteries from 1977. Microtex have supplied over 4500 traction batteries a year during the period
Approved for supply of 2V batteries for Telecom
Started supplies of 2V flooded LMLA batteries to the state owned P&T
Approved for supply to Indian Railways
Batteries for rolling stock applications & stationary batteries for signaling applications.
launched INtelliBATT 12v TT inverter batteries
Highly successful Microtex 12V flooded batteries for the huge inverter battery markets
Started manufacture of VRLA Battery & TSEC approved
Microtex establishes manufacture of VRLA batteries for various applications. Obtained TSEC approvals for VRLA batteries from 2V 200Ah to 2V 5000Ah in a very short time. Supplies to BSNL, Idea, Airtel, Indus Towers, Huawei, Bharti infratel, Viom, etc
Dr Rusch, leading battery scientist joins Microtex
Dr Wieland Rusch, battery expert from Germany & inventor of copper stretch metal submarine batteries, joins Microtex to upgrade & bring to world class designs for the complete range of batteries including traction battery & developed the complete range of OPzS & OPzV Gel battery. Microtex was the first company to launch Gel batteries in India.
Started production of OPzS & OPzV batteries
Microtex started supplies of 2V OPzS Batteries to Nuclear facilities in India & exported Gel batteries for various applications including telecom, solar energy storage
Dr McDonagh joins Microtex as CTO
Dr Michael McDonagh with his rich manufacturing experience in various leading battery companies, established strong process controls in Microtex
Fast forward to today
Microtex is legendary for its high quality batteries & reputed in the battery industry for its good & ethical business practices. Microtex manufacturing plant is environment friendly, involves employees & ensures their welfare is first. Microtex is probably one of the few companies worldwide to manufacture in house, the entire battery from the lead alloys, battery containers, the grid castings, plate manufacture, assembly & testing of batteries to world class standards.
Why choose a Microtex 6V 390Ah battery?
Technical information & characteristics
The failsafe battery, with German technology
with more benefits for you
The perfect solution if you want the best 6V 390Ah Battery
What is the cost of 6V 390Ah battery?
Experience shows that 80% of 6V 390Ah batteries last only 2 to 3 years.
Don’t let that happen! Choose long-lasting deep-cycle batteries from Microtex.
- Long service life – 6 years designed life* (conditions apply) – best return on investment cost
Dependable lead acid battery capacity so you can get complete performance. Your return on investment in Microtex 6V 390Ah batteries ensures the long term cost is way lower.
Why Microtex Batteries are made better?
Microtex produces the specially designed lead alloys, lead oxides, grid castings, pasted plates, injection-moulded containers, multi-tubular gauntlets, PVC separators in house, and produces the complete battery using state-of-the-art industry-standard battery making machinery. Our batteries are built with proven designs and undergo complete life cycle testing to international norms before they are offered to the market. The electrical lab is complete with high-quality LCT from world-class suppliers Bitrode and Digatron.
Microtex 6V 390Ah battery applications
6V 390Ah batteries for Home Solar
Trustworthy backup solutions
6V 390Ah for Forklift & Elevator machines
Dependable deep cycle batteries
Send us an inquiry, now.
German Designs - Made for Indian conditions
Microtex batteries are designed by Dr Wieland Rusch a leading battery scientist & inventor of the copper stretch metal submarine battery design.
Comparable to any leading international brands of batteries – our designs match with the best in the world.
Established in 1969, Microtex is known for its legendary quality
Microtex batteries are known the world over for its dependable & reliable battery performance
Unlike competitors, Microtex makes the complete battery & all its components in house
Microtex produces in house, the specially designed lead alloys, lead oxides, grid castings, pasted plates, injection-moulded containers, multi-tubular gauntlets (PT Bags), PVC separators and produces the complete battery using state of the art industry standard battery making machinery.
Our happy customers
All logos belong to the respective companies & Microtex is not associated with the brands
Microtex Reputation. Highly demanding customer base
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India
- National Hydro Power Corporation
- Electricity substations & Power Generating Stations across India
- Indian Railways
- Oil companies
- Telecom operators
Get a quote, Now!
Established in 1969
Exporting Batteries to 43 countries since 1977!
Battery manufacturing plant in India
What Microtex customers experience
Send us an inquiry, now.
Related Battery Blog Articles