Microtex E Rickshaw Battery - More Mileage! More Kms! More Profit!
Best battery for e rickshaw!
Electric rickshaw battery
Battery operated electric rickshaw
E rickshaw battery charger
Longer range e rickshaw battery
E rickshaw battery manufacturers in India
Microtex New E Rickshaw battery – the answer to e rickshaw manufacturers requirement of a steady source of power. Manufactured with European technology and Microtex research and experience, it is built rugged and strong, to give huge savings to e rickshaw owners. Designed for long-range, with very low maintenance. Microtex have been making traction & semi-traction batteries since the 1970s. E Rickshaw is a semi-traction application.
With 50 years of manufacturing experience in traction & semi-traction batteries, Microtex offers you an e rickshaw battery specification packed with more material for a steady source of power. There is nothing more reliable than our Microtex range of best e rickshaw batteries. Built with Microtex research and experience, they are both rugged and strong, offering trouble-free performance with its superior e rickshaw battery weight
Get more Kms with MICROTEX Electric rickshaw batteries!
Microtex E Rickshaw batteries comply to standards AIS-048 Automobile Industry Standard.
Our labs are equipped with state-of-the-art high-quality life-cycle testers from world-class suppliers from USA & Germany, Bitrode and Digatron to ensure our batteries stand to meet the required electrical parameters to the test of time.
- Nano-carbon technology for fast charge acceptance
- Heavy-duty tubular plates
- Tubular plates made from woven gauntlets for longer life
- Low antimony-tin-lead alloys – reduces water topping up
- Designer lead alloys – prevents grid corrosion failures
- Tough PVC separators will not get punctured due to bad road conditions
- Factory fresh charged – ready for use
Microtex E Rickshaw batteries are available in Flat plate & TUBULAR PLATE Battery
Flat Plate series
Tubular Plate series
Please download the catalogue for technical details
Always the refer battery manufacturer’s user manual for safety. You can get the best life out of your battery by following the manufacturer’s user guide
E rickshaw battery charging
Please refer these charging instructions for the correct charger settings & e rickshaw battery specific gravity of your Microtex E-Rickshaw battery
GTP, discharge curves & drawings
For GTP, battery discharge curves, drawings & e rickshaw battery price list or for exports, Please send us a quick message with your requirements. We shall provide you with all information as required.
Which battery is best for e rickshaw?
4 fundamental parameters of the e rickshaw battery to consider in order to ensure that the running costs are minimised:
- Round trip efficiency, i.e. the watt-hours consumed in charging compared to the watt-hours provided during the daily service.
- The energy density of the e rickshaw battery. This determines how long the vehicle will operate. The greater the watt-hours per kilo or cubic metre of the e rickshaw battery, the more run time that the vehicle will have from the same battery compartment space.
- Maintenance of the e rickshaw battery: Topping up with distilled water can be expensive, the fewer times the battery requires topping up the lower the running costs.
- E-rickshaw battery cost. The higher the battery price the higher the depreciation and hence the higher the running costs. There are other battery chemistries than lead-acid like lithium ion e rickshaw battery which are designed specifically for electric vehicles. However, the capital cost can be up to 5 times higher than a lead-acid equivalent but without providing the additional life or performance to match the extra cost.
How many batteries in e rickshaw?
The standard today is 48v systems using 4 batteries of 12 volts each. The range of e-rickshaw battery offered by Microtex offers complete flexibility. The 12-volt monobloc is the perfect voltage for 24v 48v and 60-volt options and the capacities ranging from 88 to 150 ah in 3 different heights should satisfy all size and operational requirements. In addition to the dedicated designs, optimised materials, processes and proprietary grid alloys, Microtex take the trouble to ensure that all components are the best available for the application.
How long does the e rickshaw battery last?
The e rickshaw battery cycle and calendar life. On average e rickshaw batteries are replaced approximately every 6 to 12 months. This means the e rickshaw batteries have to be considered a consumable like fuel and not part of the capital cost which has an amortisation of years rather than months. The cost of the e rickshaw batteries has to be added to the running costs. The longer they last the lower the running costs.
E Rickshaw battery price - request a quote
Related Blog posts
E-rickshaw entry E rickshaws propelled by e-rickshaw battery, also known as electric tuk-tuks or e-rickshaws have been becoming more popular since 2008. The Modi Government in 2016 launched an ambitious scheme to distribute 5,100 battery-operated electric rickshaws to provide employment to the poor and to promote a cleaner environment. Recently, the Indraprastha Institute of Information