Microtex is the manufacturer of the best inverter battery in India
If you are looking for the best inverter battery, look no further…!
Home inverter battery price at a realistic level with amazing quality!
IntelliBATT the best inverter battery made with high-performance tubular plate technology for an inverter for home use.
Best inverter battery
UPS inverter for home
Solar inverter battery
Service industry office automation
Microtex - Best inverter battery for home, ups & inverters
We consider INtelliBATT to be the best inverter battery in the battery industry and make this bold claim because we manufacture the entire inverter battery in-house. This ensures the highest level of quality control possible. It’s our goal to make sure our products do not suffer from external problems or third-party malfunctions. We produce our own specially designed lead alloys, lead oxides, grid castings, pasted plates, injection moulded containers, multi-tubular gauntlets, and separators. Before being sold, each individual type of inverter battery is thoroughly validated through a complete life cycle testing process.
What to expect from the best inverter battery? With a Microtex INtelliBATT inverter battery, you can expect:
- Trouble-free performance
- Very low maintenance with topping up periods of 18 months
- To deliver the correct rated capacity
- Superior customer service to help you through any service-based questions after your battery purchase
What sets our inverter battery apart from the rest?
We asked our customers what features of an inverter battery are important to them
This is what they told us:
- Efficiency: You want a inverter battery made to last
- Reliability: Peace of mind that the power supply will remain constant; longer discharges
- Design: A design of battery that specifically fits your needs
- Durability: heavy duty, coupled with deep discharge cycle capabilities
- Price: A realistic, but competitive price for a superior product
- Delivery: On time, every time; Guaranteed
- After sales: A fully committed customer care service that solves issues quickly and efficiently
Microtex Inverter batteries 150ah meet stringent international standards
- Sturdy PPCP (polypropylene copolymer) containers for durability
- Designer lead alloys with low antimony for positive plates & negative plates to prevent failures due to corrosion
- Low Antimony reduces the need to top up more frequently
- Correctly Balanced Active Materials ensure overcharge tolerance giving you long life & trouble free performance
- Flat plate batteries with flat pasted positives & negatives
- 150 bar High Pressure Die casted Spine Grids for Tubular Positive Plates (densely compacted under such high pressures prevent early corrosion failures)
- Thicker spine grids for Positive plates – ensure better compaction of lead, can withstand corrosion & provides longer life
- Superior Woven Tubular Gauntlets (not NON Wovens) for Tubular plates Woven tubular gauntlets will not rupture in service and active material will not leak causing internal shorts & failure
- Specially designed Ceramic Vent Plugs with high visual Red Float level indicator offers easy visual indication of electrolyte level
- High quality flexible copper battery connectors with accurate current rating design
- Special lead coated, corrosion resistant bolts
- Plastic shrouds on connectors ensure no accidental shorts
- Factory Charged Batteries – No fuss no mess. Use straight away, saves time
- Microtex INtelliBATT 12v inverter battery – complete range available for all inverters
- Long service life – best return on investment cost
- High capacity tubular battery with deep discharge characteristics recovers from deep cycles quickly
- Low water consumption – less frequent maintenance – very low maintenance water topping up once in 12 months
- All India service network
- Microtex invests years of in-house experience. Our world-renowned battery scientists and experts continuously test and improves our products. Because of this, you’ll receive a more efficient battery than you are likely to buy elsewhere
- Excellent Reserve Capacity- Designed to sustain PSoC up to six months
- Higher charge efficiency = ampere-hour efficiency of over 90%
- Superior heat sealed PPCP containers, because our inverter batteries are stronger and durable in remote locations
- We ensure our inverter battery 150ah price is among the most competitive in the industry
- Our prices are keen, too!
INtelliBATT the best inverter battery meet stringent International Standards. Microtex inverter batteries comply with:
- BIS standards
- Our electrical labs are equipped with state-of-the-art high-quality life-cycle testers from world-class suppliers Bitrode and Digatron to ensure our batteries stand to meet the required electrical parameters to the test of time.
- Superior woven tubular gauntlets (not NONWovens) for tubular plates.
- Woven tubular gauntlets will not rupture in service & active material will not leak causing internal shorts & failure
- Ceramic vent plugs trap water & replenish the battery
- Factory charged batteries – No fuss no mess. Use straight away, saves time & keeps your home appliances running
- Can be used for square wave inverter, pure sine wave inverter & modified sine wave, solar panels, inverter works well keeping your electrical appliances & tube lights smoothly working!
Best inverter battery designs:
- Rugged PPCP (polypropylene copolymer) containers for durability
- Designer lead alloys with low antimony for positive plates & negative plates to prevent failures due to corrosion
- Low antimony reduces the need to top up more frequently & keeping the electrolyte levels under control
- Correctly balanced active materials ensure overcharge tolerance from faulty charge controllers giving you long life & trouble-free performance
- 150 bar high-pressure die-cast spine grids for tubular positive plates (densely compacted under such high pressures prevent early corrosion failures)
- Thicker spine grids for positive plates – ensure better compaction of lead, can deliver power requirements throughout the life of the battery
Best Inverter Battery range
Always the refer battery manufacturer‘s user manual for safety. You can get the best life out of your battery by following the battery manufacturer’s user guide
Charging voltage for the 150Ah inverter battery
Please refer these charging instructions for the correct charger settings of your INtelliBATT 12v inverter battery
GTP, discharge curves & drawings
For GTP, battery discharge curves, drawings & INtelliBATT Inverter battery price list 2020 or for exports, Please send us a quick message with your requirements. We shall provide you with all information as required.
Tubular Battery life
Tubular plates are robust and hence inverter tubular battery life have a life of about 7 to 10 years in float operation. They are also suitable for cyclic duty and offer the highest cycle life. The active material is contained in the annular space between the spine and the oxide-holder. This restricts the stress due to the volume changes occurring when the cells are cycled. The end of tubular battery life is again due to the corrosion of the spines and loss of contact between the spines and the active material. However, the contact area between the spine and the active mass is reduced in such a construction and hence under heavy current drains, the higher current density results in local heating leading to rupture of tubes and crack in the corrosion layer. Read more about tubular battery life here
Inverter for home use - best inverter battery in India -Inverter battery for home
What is an inverter battery?
An inverter battery can be any rechargeable or secondary or storage battery (electrochemical power source) like a lead-acid battery, nickel-cadmium battery or Li-ion battery. Normally the inverter, which is an electronic device, is connected to the AC mains along with the battery. When there is a power shutdown, the battery begins to supply the inverter a direct current (DC) (at 12V or higher, depending on the design of the inverter), which is then converted to alternating current (AC) by stepping up the DC voltage to AC voltage of 230 V.
It also regulates the voltage, current and frequency. And as soon as the mains power is resumed, the charging circuit wakes up and begins to charge the battery. The inverters normally do not charge the batteries fully. The maximum charging voltage is limited by the manufacturers and it is in the range of 13.8 V to 14.4 V for a 12 V battery
What is the difference between UPS & inverters?
The major difference between the inverter and uninterrupted power supply is the switchover time. Switching time is of two types: change over time from mains to back-up and vice versa. In UPS it is only a few milliseconds (average 8 ms), which one will not realise in practice whereas in inverters, it will be several milliseconds (during which the connected electrical and electronic items would be switched off. When the inverter begins to supply current, all the items will be switched on, for, example, fans and lights (and not the computers, which requires manual switching on).
Which inverter battery is best for home application? Flooded flat plate or tubular?
The flat plate battery is inherently a short-lived battery. Even though the flat plate inverter battery is designed with thicker plates than the ordinary flat plate batteries, the life is poor in comparison with tubular batteries. Tubular batteries offer robust performance, recover quickly from deep discharges & have a very long life.
Hence, the tubular battery is the best inverter battery. Prefer to buy tall tubular batteries instead of short height batteries if space is available.
Tubular inverter battery selection chart
|Config||6 Hrs||Config||5 Hrs||Config||4 Hrs||Config||3 Hrs||Config||2 Hrs||Config||1 Hrs|
|300||12||12v 150Ah||12v 150Ah||12v 120Ah||12v 120Ah||12v 120Ah||12v 120Ah|
|500||12||2P||12v 120Ah||2P||12v 120Ah||2P||12v 120Ah||12v 150Ah||12v 120Ah||12v 120Ah|
|500||24||2S||12v 120Ah||2S||12v 120Ah||2S||12v 120Ah||2S||12v 120Ah||2S||12v 120Ah||2S||12v 120Ah|
|700||12||3P||12v 120Ah||2P||12v 150Ah||2P||12v 150Ah||2P||12v 120Ah||12v 150Ah||12v 150Ah|
|700||24||2S||12v 150Ah||2S||12v 150Ah||2S||12v 120Ah||2S||12v 120Ah||2S||12v 120Ah||2S||12v 120Ah|
|1000||12||3P||12v 150Ah||3P||12v 150Ah||3P||12v 120Ah||2P||12v 150Ah||2P||12v 150Ah||2P||12v 150Ah|
|1000||24||2PX2S||12v 120Ah||2PX2S||12v 120Ah||2PX2S||12v 120Ah||2S||12v 150Ah||2S||12v 150Ah||2S||12v 150Ah|
|1300||24||2SX2P||12v 150Ah||2SX2P||12v 150Ah||2SX2P||12v 120Ah||2SX2P||12v 120Ah||2S||12v 150Ah||2S||12v 150Ah|
|1300||48||4S||12v 150Ah||4S||12v 150Ah||4S||12v 120Ah||4S||12v 120Ah||4S||12v 120Ah||4S||12v 120Ah|
|2000||24||2SX3P||12v 150Ah||2SX3P||12v 150Ah||2SX3P||12v 150Ah||2SX3P||12v 150Ah||2SX2P||12v 150Ah||2S||12v 150Ah|
|2000||48||4SX2P||12v 150Ah||4SX2P||12v 120Ah||4SX2P||12v 120Ah||4S||12v 150Ah||4S||12v 120Ah||4S||12v 150Ah|
English हिन्दी (Hindi) हिन्दी (Bengali) Punjabi (Punjabi) Español (Spanish) Français (French) Português (Portuguese (Brazil)) 日本語 (Japanese) Русский (Russian) Indonesia (Indonesian) ไทย (Thai) 한국어 (Korean) Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese) العربية (Arabic) 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified)) 繁體中文 (Chinese (Traditional)) Tamil (Tamil) اردو (Urdu) What is an inverter battery for home? An inverter battery for home can be any rechargeable
English हिन्दी (Hindi) हिन्दी (Bengali) Punjabi (Punjabi) Español (Spanish) Français (French) Português (Portuguese (Brazil)) 日本語 (Japanese) Русский (Russian) Indonesia (Indonesian) ไทย (Thai) 한국어 (Korean) Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese) العربية (Arabic) 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified)) 繁體中文 (Chinese (Traditional)) Tamil (Tamil) اردو (Urdu) How long will an inverter battery last? The answer is simple: it depends on how you