12v Gel Battery with German technology
For a wide range of applications – deep cycle applications, solar energy, telecom, solar inverter, switchgear & control panels, ups & home inverters, available in 12v gel battery monobloc containers from 40Ah to 200Ah
Microtex 12v battery for solar energy - sealed maintenance free
Solar inverter battery
Home inverter systems
Microtex 12v Gel battery
Microtex 12v gel battery is designed for deep discharge & float, long duration, applications as in the Solar inverters, Energy backup solutions, Telecom & Power Generation industries. Our batteries are manufactured using the best industry techniques, extensive testing, and highest quality components. The PPCP plastic containers maintain their robust properties at a wide range of temperatures from −20 to 55 °C (−4 to 131 °F).
12v gel battery (Tubular gel or TGel) batteries have imported German vent valves and is sealed with no opening for water levels to check. Being a sealed unit, there is no risk of acid spillage, and these types of batteries can be installed in any position or configuration. Recharging is performed much more efficiently due to the special design of the active materials for fast charge acceptance.
Microtex 12v Gel battery for home inverter / office UPS
- Accurately balanced active materials ensure long life & trouble-free performance
- Calcium lead alloy grids provide for superb oxygen recombination, maintenance-free performance
- Special grid design provides better & faster conductivity to the terminals minimising internal resistance losses
- 150 bar high-pressure diecast calcium spine grids for tubular positive plates (densely compacted under such high pressures makes it corrosion resistant)
- PPCP cover hermetically heat sealed to the robust & strong PPCP container
- Designer lead alloys with specially formulated additives like aluminium, calcium, tin, copper, for positive plates & negative plates to prevent premature failures due to corrosion
- Hardened lead alloys for terminal posts – provides better connections without melting
- Superior woven tubular gauntlets (not nonwovens) for tubular plates
- Woven tubular gauntlets will not rupture in service and active material will not leak causing internal shorts & failure
- Specially designed valve-regulated vent plugs from USA/Germany, with high precision & accuracy opening & closing at defined pressures
- Vent valves have a ceramic component for explosion inhibiting properties.
- Gel batteries are made with factory pre-formed plates. This ensures reliable performance.
- High capacity sealed maintenance free tubular battery with deep discharge characteristics. Recovers from deep cycles quickly
- Superior Thixotropic silica gel ensures cell will not dry out
Gelled electrolyte ensures no stratification of acid & failure due to Partial state of charge (PSoC)
- Complete range of 12v gel battery from 40Ah to 200Ah
Microtex 12v Gel battery meets international standards
Long service life – best return on investment cost
12v Gel battery charging voltage
Please refer these charging instructions for the correct charger settings of your 12v Gel Battery. Charger settings are very important for the long life of your gel battery. Please go through this carefully & ensure your charger is set to these settings
GTP, discharge curves & drawings
For GTP, battery discharge curves, drawings & 12v Gel battery price list 2020 or for exports, Please send us a quick message with your requirements. We shall provide you with all information as required.
What is the difference between UPS & inverters?
The major difference between the inverter and uninterrupted power supply is the switchover time. Switching time is of two types: change over time from mains to back-up and vice versa. In UPS it is only a few milliseconds (average 8 ms), which one will not realise in practice whereas in inverters, it will be several milliseconds (during which the connected electrical and electronic items would be switched off. When the inverter begins to supply current, all the items will be switched on, for, example, fans and lights (and not the computers, which requires manual switching on).
Which inverter battery is best for home application? Flooded flat plate or tubular?
The flat plate battery is inherently a short-lived battery. Even though the flat plate inverter battery is designed with thicker plates than the ordinary flat plate batteries, the life is poor in comparison with tubular batteries. Tubular batteries offer robust performance, recover quickly from deep discharges & have a very long life.
Hence, the tubular battery is the best inverter battery. Prefer to buy tall tubular batteries instead of short height batteries if space is available.
Our 12v Gel battery for the Solar PV / Power Backup industry come with unmatched reliability!
Tubular gel battery There are distinct advantages of lead-acid battery technology compared to lithium-ion battery & other electrochemical systems. Affordability, reliability, recyclability and safety are key issues in choosing the right battery for a particular application and lead-acid batteries will score highly in these categories. There is, however, a drawback when using conventional flooded lead-acid
AGM vs Gel Battery What Is a Gel Battery and how do they differ from AGM VRLA Batteries? You may think there’s not that much to know about batteries in general. As long as batteries work when you need them to, you are good to go. But there are so many things certain types of