MICROTEX TGel battery
What is tubular gel battery?
Tubular GEL Battery in PPCP container is identical to the OPzV Battery except for the battery container material which makes it very economical
Tubular Gel Battery manufacturers in India
2v 100Ah to 2v 5000Ah
2v tgel battery in PPCP containers & steel modules are designed for deep discharge and float long-duration applications in the Solar, Energy Backup, Telecom & Power industries. Among the few TGel type battery manufacturers in India, Microtex TGel batteries for inverter are manufactured using the best industry techniques, extensive testing, and highest quality components. The PPCP plastic containers maintain their properties at a wide range of temperatures from −20 to 55 °C (−4 to 131 °F).
Tgel batteries have imported German pressure regulating vent valves and no openings for water levels to check. Being a sealed battery, there is no risk of acid spillage. TGel battery can be installed in any position or configuration. Recharging is performed much more efficiently due to the special design of the active materials for faster charge acceptance, with unique special nanocarbon additives. TGel battery inside your battery room gives you complete freedom of maintenance.
The best 2v Tubular Gel battery technology
TGel Batteries in PPCP containers housed in steel modular racks
Microtex 2v TGel Battery - designed in Germany for Indian conditions!
TGel VRLA battery key features
- Strong & sturdy PPCP (Polypropylene Copolymer) containers & housed in MS modules, ensure cells are capable of withstanding internal pressures, in service
- PPCP cover with big polarity indication enhances cell safety for easy visual of cell polarity
- German safety vent valves for precise VRLA recombination with exact opening & sealing pressures
- Tgel batteries supplied only with woven tubular bags we do not use Nonwovens
- High-pressure die-castings for spine grids
- Balanced active ingredients
- Designer lead alloys with specially formulated additives for corrosion-free conductors
- Grid design with quick current paths to reduce internal resistance
- Hardened lead alloy with copper/brass insert terminal posts for fail-proof connections
- Batteries are factory fresh charged
- TGel VRLA battery from 2v 100Ah to 5000Ah meeting international standards
- Microtex TGel VRLA battery generally conform to:
- IEC 61427
- BS 6290 Part IV
- IEC 60896-21 & 22
- BSNL GR TEC/GR/TX/BAT-003/02 Mar 2011 with Amd 1
- Tin-lead plated copper intercell connectors supplied
- Seismically qualified floor stands available
Tgel VRLA range
Microtex TGel batteries are available in the complete internationally standard range from 2v 100Ah to 2v 5000Ah Please download our Tubular Gel battery pdf
TGel Battery user manual pdf
Always the refer battery manufacturer‘s user manual for safety. You can get the best life out of your battery by following the battery manufacturer’s user guide
TGel battery charging
Please refer these charging instructions for the correct charger settings of your Microtex TGel battery banks
GTP, Discharge curves & Drawings
For GTP, discharge curves, Drawings & Gel battery price in India or for exports, Please send us a quick message with your requirements. We shall provide you with all information as required.
Gel battery vs lead acid
Gel type battery vs lead-acid battery is a question often asked by our customers! Gel type batteries have a valve regulated vent plug to seal the battery completely (opening only for a brief second to release any pressure build-up). Lead-acid battery refers to a flooded vented type of batteries which need to be periodically topped up with water. Microtex flooded lead acid batteries are designed to be topped up once a year!
Gel battery vs tubular battery
Gel type batteries are also available with flat plates. Always ensure that your gel type battery uses tubular plates. Tubular battery refers to flooded lead-acid batteries. It is also very suitable for deep cycle applications, with the requirement of water topping up
Difference between agm and gel cell batteries
AGM vs Gel battery for solar energy
What is OPzV Battery? What is OPzV Battery? Under the DIN standards of Europe, OPzV stands for Ortsfest (stationary) PanZerplatte (tubular plate) Verschlossen (closed). Clearly this is a tubular plate 2V battery cell construction similar to the OPzS battery but having a valve regulated vent plug rather than open vent plug. However, no lead-acid battery
Tubular gel battery There are distinct advantages of lead-acid battery technology compared to lithium-ion battery & other electrochemical systems. Affordability, reliability, recyclability and safety are key issues in choosing the right battery for a particular application and lead-acid batteries will score highly in these categories. There is, however, a drawback when using conventional flooded lead-acid