Microtex Aquira 12v AGM Battery
Microtex Sealed Maintenance Free 12v AGM battery - VRLA
Super strong container - No bulging - No leaks
12v AGM Battery manufacturers in India - 12v 70ah to 12v 200Ah
Microtex 12v AGM battery – valve-regulated (VRLA) with high power density using absorbent glass mat are available in a wide range from 70Ah to 200Ah. VRLA 12v AGM Battery for the UPS & Inverter industry from Microtex are sealed maintenance-free batteries and come with assured quality. Microtex incorporates battery research and design from years of its own experience and that of reputed European Battery Scientists. Microtex 12v AGM battery series – delivers trouble-free performance with an ultra-long life on float applications. They are supplied in a charged condition ready for use.
Get in touch, Now!
Why Microtex 2v AGM VRLA Battery?
German Designs - Made for Indian conditions
Microtex batteries are designed by Dr Wieland Rusch a leading battery scientist & inventor of the copper stretch metal submarine battery design.
Comparable to any leading international brands of batteries – our designs match with the best in the world.
Established in 1969, Microtex is known for its legendary quality
Microtex batteries are known the world over for its dependable & reliable battery performance
Unlike competitors, Microtex makes the complete battery & all its components in house
Microtex produces in house, the specially designed lead alloys, lead oxides, grid castings, pasted plates, injection-moulded containers, multi-tubular gauntlets (PT Bags), PVC separators and produces the complete battery using state of the art industry standard battery making machinery.
Microtex 12V VRLA Battery meet stringent specifications
Microtex Aquira 12v AGM battery meet stringent international standards & comply with:
- JIS C 8702-1
- IEC 60896 Part 21-22
- IS 15549:2005
12v SMF Battery catalogue & manuals
12V VRLA battery catalogue
SMF VRLA battery are available in the international standard range from 12v 70Ah to 12v 200Ah Please download our 12v AGM battery pdf
12V VRLA battery maintenance
Always refer battery manufacturer’s user manual for safety. You can get the best life out of your battery by following the manufacturer’s user guide
Charging 12V VRLA batteries
Please refer to these detailed instructions on charging for the correct charger settings of your Microtex 12V VRLA battery
GTP, discharge curves & drawings
For 12V SMF battery GTP, battery discharge curves, Drawings & 12V AGM battery price in India or for exports, Please send us a quick message with your requirements. We shall provide you with all information as required.
Get SMF Battery prices, Now!
Why Microtex 12V SMF Battery?
Designer Calcium Lead Alloy grids provide for superb oxygen recombination, maintenance-free performance
Tested to international standard in our electrical laboratory
- Designer VRLA lead alloys with specially formulated additives like aluminium, calcium, tin, copper, for positive electrodes & negative electrodes to prevent premature failures due to corrosion
- Rectilinear electrode grid design provides better & faster conductivity to the terminals minimising internal resistance losses
- Calcium lead alloy grids provide for superb oxygen recombination, maintenance-free performance
- Hardened lead alloys for terminal posts – eliminates melting
- Accurately balanced active materials ensure long life & trouble-free performance
- Specially designed vent valves with precise opening & closing at defined pressures
Innovative design - key features of 12v SMF battery
- Strong & sturdy ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) containers designed to withstand internal pressures, during service
- ABS cover with big polarity indication enhances cell safety for easy visual of cell polarity
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) separators with high-quality high-temperature absorbent glass mat to maximize life in a high-temperature climate with deep-cycle performance
- Electrode group design to provide for low internal resistance
- Positive & Negative electrodes are formed & then assembled to ensure high-quality
- Batteries are factory fresh charged
|Battery Type||MP12 42||MP12 65||MP12 70||MP12 90||MP12 100||MP12 120||MP12 140||MP12 150||MP12 200|
|Nominal Capacity 20hr rate-Ah||42||65||70||90||100||120||140||150||200|
|Nominal Capacity 10hr rate-Ah||38||61||65||82||93||110||129||138||180|
|Nominal Capacity 1hr rate-Ah||25||42||43||54||65||78||92||97.5||120|
|Dimensions in mm - Length||197||350||309||309||329||407||483||483||522|
|Dimensions in mm - Width||165||166||168||168||174||173||170||170||240|
|Dimensions in mm - Height||172||174||211||211||214||235||241||241||218|
|Weight in Kgs(Appx) - Wet +-5%||14||21.3||25.5||26.5||29.5||34.5||40||43.5||61.5|
|Constant Power Discharge Ratings- watts at 27 deg C to 10.5 volts per battery|
Request a quote for 12v AGM Batteries
Related Battery Blog posts
AGM vs Gel Battery What Is a Gel Battery and how do they differ from AGM VRLA Batteries? You may think there’s not that much to know about batteries in general. As long as batteries work when you need them to, you are good to go. But there are so many things certain types of
What is an AGM battery used for? Let us first know what does the acronym, AGM, stand for. It is the abbreviation of the term Absorbent Glass Mat, a fragile, highly porous and paper-like white sheet cut from rolls, made from porous fine fibres of borosilicate glass and used as a battery separator is a