Microtex deep cycle golf cart batteries - with powerful tubular plates
Whether you need them for a resort, hotel, airport, golf course or another application, you can depend on Microtex to supply high-quality golf cart batteries. If you are looking to replace your fleet’s golf cart batteries, our Microtex cart battery offer the latest technology. They are specifically designed with the unique needs of businesses within the hospitality, golf clubs, golf cart manufacturers and golf cart industries’ needs in mind. It is suitable for all internationally available golf cars like Yamaha, Club Car, EZGO golf cart batteries. (Disclaimer- Microtex is not associated with these brands in any way)
Golf cart batteries manufactured in India with German technology
Heavy-duty Tubular Plates
Robust Active Materials
Nano-carbons for faster charging
What sets our Golf cart batteries apart from the rest?
Microtex have been manufacturing & exporting semi-traction & traction batteries from 1977. 50 years of manufacturing experience puts our Microtex Golf cart batteries as one of the top 10 Golf cart battery manufacturers. Designed for deep discharge performance, it is manufactured with special antimony alloys, requiring very less water topping-up. A boon for the golf cart fleet maintenance team! Available in the complete international range in 6v golf cart batteries, 8v golf cart batteries & 12v golf cart batteries capacities ranging from 140Ah to 240Ah meeting stringent international specifications.
With a Microtex Golf cart battery, you get:
- Trouble-free performance
- Reduced water topping-up needs, makes you feel it is a waterless battery!
- Faster charge acceptance with nano-carbons!
- High power efficiency – performs through the fairway!
- Longer discharge period – heavy-duty, coupled with deep-cycle capabilities
- Long-life – better return on investment
Some of Microtex 12v Deep Cycle Battery features that Golf cart manufacturers in India & Golf clubs look for include:
Meets global specifications
Microtex Golf Cart batteries meet stringent International Standards & generally comply with
- IS 5154 (Part 1) 2013
- Our labs are equipped with state-of-the-art high-quality life-cycle testers from world-class suppliers Bitrode and Digatron to ensure our batteries stand to meet the required electrical parameters to the test of time
- Designer lead alloys with low antimony for positive plates & negative plates to prevent failures due to corrosion
- Low antimony reduces the need to top up more frequently
- Correctly balanced active materials ensure enhanced energy densities that provide long life & trouble-free performance150 bar high-pressure die-cast spine grids for tubular positive plates (densely compacted under such high pressures prevent early corrosion failures)
- Tubular plates – not flat plates!
- Superior WOVEN tubular gauntlets (not NONWovens) for tubular plates
- Woven tubular gauntlets will not rupture in service and active material will not leak causing internal shorts & failure
- Sturdy PPCP (polypropylene copolymer) for durability
- Factory fresh charged batteries for golf carts – No fuss no mess, use straight away
Golf cart battery range
- EVT 6 v 205Ah
- EVT 6v 225Ah
- EVT 6volt 240Ah
- EVT 8 volt 140Ah
- EVT 8v 155Ah
- EVT 8v 175Ah
- EVT 12 volt 150Ah
- Microtex offers deep cycle battery – Golf Cart batteries in 6v, 8v, & 12v Internationally used sizes and fits all Indian Golf cars & Golf carts
Maintenance & user manual
Always refer the manufacturer’s user manual for safety. You can get the best life out of your battery by following the battery manufacturer’s user guide
Charging your golf cart battery
Follow the best charging practices to get maximum life from your golf cart batteries.
GTP, discharge curves & drawings
For GTP, discharge curves, drawings & golf cart battery price or for exports, Please send us a quick message with your requirements. We shall provide you with all information as required.
Things to consider while ordering a Golf cart battery
There are many golf cart manufacturers throughout the world. To ensure compatibility, as would be the case with all battery suppliers, Microtex needs specific information about your golf cart or Golf buggy design and layout. This includes:
- Voltage & capacity
- Overall dimensions
- Terminal positions
- Terminal type & post size (we can advise)
Replacing all of your fleet’s golf cart batteries at once can be an expensive experience. That’s why Microtex manufactures in-house – to keep our prices realistic and very competitive for our customers.
Our skilled R&D team & in-house scientists ensure that club golf cart batteries keep up with modern technology. Our best manufacturing practices ensure you get a reliable golf cart battery. A leader in the battery industry, Microtex products are trustworthy & stand up to the demanding drive over rugged & hilly terrain. Plus you get to cover more distances on the fairway.
Can I find 6v golf cart batteries near me?
It is most likely that you will. Microtex exports batteries to over 43 countries.
Tools required for Golf cart battery installation
What tools do you need to replace your golf cart batteries? You must have the following tools for your golf cart battery maintenance:
- Protective apron/bib – plastic or rubber
- Protective clear goggles (select the ones that completely shield the eyes & no water can enter accidentally)
- Protective rubber gloves with longer arm cover
- Multimeter to record battery voltage & current
- Battery hydrometer with 0.005 division to record the specific gravity of the electrolyte
- Non-contact digital temperature gun or glass bulb thermometer to record temperature during charging
- Demineralized water of approved quality
- Plastic funnel, jug & siphon
- Hard plastic brush to clean terminal post
- Insulated spanner of the required size (wrap insulation tape over the handle)
- Petroleum jelly for applying on terminals (Do not use grease)
A guide to maintaining your golf cart batteries
- Overcharging damages cells: Try to use automatic chargers that switch off once the battery reaches its maximum charge
- If you don’t possess an automatic charger, set a charge time via alarm clock or other means to check the charging progression in incremental periods
- Time your golf cart batteries to be at their optimum charge for when they are likely to be used
- Check water levels each month
- Always use demineralized water
- Regularly check & clean any possible terminals corrosion apply a thin layer of petroleum jelly
- Print a laminated maintenance chart for users
Can you use marine batteries in a golf cart?
Marine batteries have to cater to twin roles of cranking the motor & cater to deep cycle marine onboard requirements like the boats’ sophisticated electronics including radio communications, GPS, fish finder radar etc. Microtex tubular cart batteries are designed to withstand the rugged dual use with a high CCA giving massive cranking power to start any motor in extreme weather. Once that is done, the deep cycle battery has sufficient capacity to give you plenty of time in the water before a recharge.
Cold Cranking Amps (CCA): This is a rating given to 12V Starter Lighting Ignition (SLI) batteries to show their ability to start an engine in cold weather. It is defined as the number of amps that can be removed from a new fully charged battery at -180C for 30 seconds while maintaining a voltage greater than 7.2 volts
Exporting Batteries to 43 countries since 1977!
Request a quote for Golf cart battery
Related Blog posts
Golf cart battery Guide to Electric Golf Cart Battery The term electric golf cart battery covers a multitude of applications, from lighting an RV or tent during a camping holiday to powering a club car golf cart buggy for a couple of 18-hole games per day. The applications are diverse but the requirements for the